spotted : Forever Flower Garland at Aesthetic Outburst!

Oh my! I can't tell you how excited I was when I spotted one of my Forever Flower Garlands over at Aesthetic Outburst the other day... giddy almost! Not just because I am a huge fan of Abbey and her blog, but because of the amazing room the garland is helping to decorate. I would have loved my childhood bedroom to look just like Kicky's big girl bedroom...

So excited to spot a Forever Flower Garland over at Aesthetic Outburst decorating Kicky's big girl bedroom!
All images: Abbey Hendrickson for Aesthetic Outburst

Isn't it fabulous!? So wonderfully colourful and eclectic, playful and energetic! I am completely in love with all the quirky wee details too - the golden cat, the airbrushed portrait of Susan B. Anthony, the cross stitch alphabet samplers*, the huge dog painting above the bed and the tutu side table with a fabulous cat lamp perched on top of it... a.ma.zing! I'm actually half jealous that my grown up bedroom looks nothing like this, ha!
What's even more inspiring is when you see the before pictures of a dark and depressing room with it's 70's wood panelling. Hop on over to Aesthetic Outburst to see what I'm talking about and for even more fabulous 'after' pictures.

Emma, x


*I know Abbey is a huge fan of cross stitch designs and has worked with Pistachio Press to create a fabulous range of cross stitch inspired cards, calendars and notebooks.

No comments

Post a Comment

Hello and thank you so much for visiting my blog!

I would love for you to join in the discussion and share your opinions but please do your utmost to keep all comments polite and constructive. Please do not use this comments section as a way of self promotion, such comments will be considered as spam and will not be published.

I shall do my best to answer any questions when I am able but if you have any urgent enquiries please do email me at - emmallamb [at] gmail [dot] com

Wishing you a fabulous day!
Emma, x